Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 5 December 2022

5/Dec/22 it's Melissa's 40th birthday


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I've never seen Melissa.

She is supposed to be the Big Guy's oldest daughter.

She turns 40 today.

She lives in a far away place called Swift Current Saskatchewan.

Ahem...

♫ Happy Birthday to you
♫ Happy Birthday to you
♫ Happy Birthday dear Melissa
♫ Happy Birthday to you

♫ And many more...

Catchy little song if I do say so myself.

Yesterday, the Big Guy made a roast beef.  Of course there was mushroom and onions in the gravy.

But Tonya gave me some.

Can you say...  tasty?

Later on, while the Big Guy was cutting up the roast, he cut some fatty pieces off the roast and threw it at me.

It didn't hit me, but landed on the floor near me.

I gobbled it up, like the alligator that the Big Guy says I am.

It's not like a do a death roll while I am eating, so I'm not sure of the referance.

He's just weird.

Your blast from the past 



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for part of my snack




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment