Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 30 December 2022

30/Dec/22 I'm eyeballing those slippers


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Now that the Big Guy and Tonya are both working from home, I can go visit with them while they are at work.

But, I'm not allowed to bark.

I also can't be bugging to be patted.

i can lay quietly though.

It's nice to have them both home.

The Big Guy was cooking up a storm yesterday.

He was making this shrimp, sausages, pasta thingy.

It smelled so good too.

Human food does smell wonderful.

We got a little bit of snow on the ground.

But, the weather forecast doesn't look so good for the snow.

As a matter of fact, it's looking like it's almost sitting outside weather.

Now, the Big Guy is off work today.

I wonder what his plans are for supper?

Knowing him, something with onions in it.

That way, I can't have what ever it is he is making.

I can hear the garbage trucks in the neighborhood.

I would imagine, they want to get an early start on the day so that they can have an early finish.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog playing with an empty plastic container on the deck




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment