Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 29 December 2022

29/Dec/22 are going to eat that


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

In the wild, the baby bear will watch to see what the momma bear eats.

Then, the baby bears will know what is safe to eat.

When Tonya eats, I watch her too.

There has been stuff that she has eaten.

It's nasty.

Pickles.

Lemons.

There are some other stuff as well.

She does find that I snap the food from her fingers.

I know my Memere has these little forlks.

She uses them when she has cheesies.

That way, she doesn't get the cheesie dust on her fingers.

I bet I would snap that little fork right out of Tonya's hands if she would try that on me.

The Big Guy did something to hurt his knee.

These new slippers he got, they are not the same as the previous slippers he has.

He has to think, perhaps because of the way he walks in them, did he hurt his knee?

I don't have that problem.

At least not yet.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog get a new type of icy treat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment