Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 8 December 2022

8/Dec/22 no shenanigans going on here


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I thought I heard Tonya upstairs.

I went up to investigate.

I searched the "office".

Nope.

I searched the Master bedroom.

Nope.

I searched the guest bedroom.

Nope.

I had a sad.

Then, I thought I heard the car pulling into the driveway.

I ran as fast as I could downstairs.

False alarm.

Shit.

I had to wait a few hours before Tonya eventually came home.

But I did hear them talking about Tonya setting up her work station at home.

They tried to both be in the same room.

That only lasted a few days.

Not that they didn't enjoy each other's company, but they both found it hard to hear their respective customers, when they were on the phone.

So now, they can yell down the hall at each other.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bobbing bird




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment