Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 24 December 2022

24 Dec 22 well it did rain


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy was watching the news yesterday.

There is a lot of people that are not going to make it home for Christmas this year.

This storm didn't effect us as bad as what they thought it might.

Yes, it's very windy.

Yes, it rained.  

A lot.

It's still raining.

The windows on this house, well, they are not really that efficient.

I can feel the cold air creeping across the desk that I'm at.

I'm not looking forward to going outside for a pee later.

The Big Guy was also looking at the weather network.

This storm is supposed to blow over and be done by 9 this morning.

The Big Guy also looked at the power outage map.

This time, the people without power, is about equal through all parts of Nova Scotia.

The last storm, it was mostly Cape Breton that got hit.

I think I will hold my pee and just wait for the storm to be done.

At least for now.

Gaaaa...  I really got to pee.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys Tonya's Big Mac & Fries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment