Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 20 December 2022

20/Dec/22 working from home

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, now I've got two people working from home.

The Big Guy looks out the back windows and Tonya looks out the front windows.

Yesterday, I bugged Tonya a few times while she was at work.

I wanted outside.

I didn't bug the Big Guy, cause, well, he's the Big Guy.

If I want something, I default to Tonya.

She gets upset and tells me that he's my daddy.

Yea, but your my mommy and mommies take care of their babies.

I'm always afraid, I'm going to get eye balled and the Big Guy will eat me.

The Big Guy is going to go get his Flu Shot today, along with his Covid Booster.

Some people have bitched and moaned about some side effects.

The Big Guy has been pretty good about not having any side effects.

Talking of eating.

I wonder what the Big Guy is going to be making today, now that he is off.

As unusual, I suspect it will be something that smells wonder, but that I can't have.

Which is very typical of him.

But then, there is Tonya, who says, a little will not hurt me.

I've got the runs that proves otherwise.

But I so much love human food.  Even if it's bad for me.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bassinet




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment