Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 19 December 2022

19/Dec/22 I really like shoes


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When I get excited, I find the closest shoe and will run around with it in my mouth.

Slippers are OK for that task.

This will create some yelling.

Normally, it's PUT THAT DOWN and stuff.

When the Big Guy says: Drop that!

That's normally what I will do.

He isn't screwing around when he says that.

Yesterday the Big Guy made this loaded potato soup.

The "loaded" part means there is bacon.

Of course, there was an entire onion in the soup.

Then the one item that meant I wasn't getting any.

Cayenne pepper.

He put more than the required amount by the recipe.

Tonya said, the soup had some kick to it.

The Big Guy watches this program called, Curse of Oak Island.

It's been on for 10 seasons.

Now, I have to wonder, who is paying for this?

Is it the 2 brothers that are on this show?

Or, is it the History Channel?

Someone isn't getting their money's worth cause they still haven't found the gold.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment