Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 6 December 2022

6/Dec/22 my tail fur is chopped


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy didn't really notice that when he took me to the groomer, they took a lot of the long fur right off my tail.

I will have to see what I can do to grow that fur back.

Bernese Mountain Dogs are known for their luxurious tail fur.

The Big Guy has been keeping an eye out for the weather.

Now that he got a new battery for his snow blower, he is all ready for it to snow.

Tonya even got him a full jerry can of gas.

So really, he has no excuse.

Last night, Tonya made hot roast beef sandwiches.

I managed to mooch some of her bread that was soaked in gravy.

I didn't get any of her fries.

Pretty soon, Tonya is also going to be working from home.

I will be able to go upstairs to visit with her while she is working.

But I have to be quiet and not bug her.

She is going to be on camera all the time, so I can't even bug her to pat me.

I wonder if the Big Guy will make some snack foods for when they are on break?

Like cookies.

I like cookies.

I get some when ever Aurora or Little Floyd come for a visit.

They tend to forget and just drop stuff.  

I walk quietly behind them to clean up the food they drop.

Grand kids...  they do have a purpose in life and that's to drop their food for me.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being fed by the grandchildren




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment