Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 10 December 2022

10/Dec/22 what is this Mac & Cheese


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy found this recipe on the internet for Macaroni and Cheese.

It isn't Kraft Dinner.

But yet it is.

He cooked up a package of bacon and chopped it up.

Who doesn't like bacon.

Well, I supposed someone that doesn't like meat.

Then he was looking for the cheese they had in the fridge.

They didn't have alot of cheddar cheese.

But they did have a package of Tex Mex cheese.

That gave it a "kick".

After he mixed it all together, it went into the oven.

Tonya put some into the fridge for me.

Then, after they had their supper, she got my Mac & Cheese and mixed it into my kibbles.

Oh yea.

It was wonderful.

Want the recipe?


The Big Guy highly recommends this.

I am DEMANDING that he makes more of this.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment