Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 21 December 2022

21/Dec/22 your parcel is being delivered


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I do love being able to look outside the windows.

I look for other dogs that are walking on the sidewalk across the street.

That friggin Echo Dot hears me barking and tells me not to bark.

Then it plays a series of dog whistles at me.

As if the Big Guy didn't enjoy the Echo Dot enough, he is getting a smaller version for the kitchen.

I guess that means, he will be able to move the radio that he has in the kitchen, out to the garage.

They have a few jars with spices in them, on that part of the counter, along with the toaster.

BUT, he thinks he will put his Echo Dot mini over by the fridge.

This will allow him to listen to some music while he is cooking.

I guess you can also listen to podcasts.

He has tried to listen to some and promptly got bored with them.

Perhaps he was listening to the wrong one.

Yesterday, the Big Guy went to the pharmacy.  He got his Covid booster and his Flu shot.  He is rather pleased with himself.  He didn't have any reaction to either shot.

I think that Tonya should get a distemper shot next time she goes to the Dr.

She really isn't a morning person.

I'm so happy to see her, but she lets her temper get the best of her.

So, if she got a distemper shot, would that make her a morning person?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment