Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 18 December 2022

18/Dec/22 I am so happy I could fart


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So you see that tree that's behind me?

Well, it's different now.

Now, it's full of decorations.

Yesterday, Clarke came by and he, along with Tonya, took the time to put up the decorations on the tree.

Years past, there would be these icicle garlands on the tree.

Now, none of that.

What replaced it, was ribbons.

I was told, I'm not allowed to go near the tree.

Right...

We will see about that.

But, honestly, why would I?

It's not like they hung dog bones in the tree.

No kibble under the tree.

What's my motivation?

But, a week from today, and it will be Christmas Day.

The family will be dropping by.

I will have to see what food I can mooch off them.

At least get some left overs from the table put into my food dish.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets Wolf Ears




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment