Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 1 December 2022

1/Dec/22 does it feel like Christmas


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya got home before the Big Guy come downstairs from his work.

She made some pasta, with cut up balogna and cheese.

Guess who got to have some?

Well, if you guessed the Big Guy, I guess you would be right.

The neighbor across the street put up some of her Christmas decorations.

Now that it's the 1st of December, I think more and more people will put up their decorations.

The weather man did say that he hopes the decorations are tied well to the ground.

We are getting a wind warning and a rain fall warning.

Of course the Big Guy is pretty happy, it's not snow.

If it was snow, there would be really high snow drifts.

Tonya gets to sleep in today.

It's her day off.

Tomorrow in the Big Guy's day off, but not really his day off.

He has to take me to the groomer.

I will have a lot of my loose fur removed.

That will last about a week.

I'm always loosing fur.

It's my trademark.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment