Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 31 December 2021

31/Dec/21 it's the last day of the year

 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I am late posting today's blog.

We had a power outage.

Not just one, but 3 power outages.

2 last night and 1 this morning.

That woke the Big Guy up as he does rely on the CPAP machine.

So he got up and puttered around.

Right now, there is a Beef Brisket in the oven.  That is going to take about 6 hours to cook.  But he has it on low heat and it's covered.

Tonya told the Big Guy to make sure that the pies got cooked.  So he did that first thing, when he got up.  He put the coffee on and fixed the clocks on the stove and the microwave.

Later today, he will have to fix the timer on the lasers that are outside.

That meant that I was able to go outside, without having to get Tonya up first.

I've been told that Elaine, Clarke, Terry, Haas and Craig will be coming by later on.

So the Big Guy has more stuff to make and prepare before the day is out.

I wonder, how much of this meal, will I get to have?  I didn't see any onions.  So it's looking promissing.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment