Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 22 December 2021

22/Dec/21 all the better to hear you with


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I am sure the Big Guy rather loves getting pictures of me in compromising positions.

I had been on my back with my paws in the air.

Then I had rolled over on my side.

My ear didn't flip back over.

Before you ask, my other ear wasn't stuck to the floor.

I just heard that my friend Bonnies in in the hospital with chest pains.

I hope that she will be OK.

That it was a false emergency.

The Big Guy has been waiting 6 months to take this picture.

He needs the sun to come above the horizon.

He took a picture of the sun above the horizon, 6 months ago.  That would have been during the Summer Solstice.  That would have been the longest day of the year.

Now, he wants to take a photo of the sun above the horizon during the Winter Solstice.  Yesterday, being the shortest day of the year.

NOW, think about it.

Both days have 24 hours in them.  How can one be longer and the other be shorter.

Humans are dumb.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment