Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 23 December 2021

23/Dec/21 you could be working from home too


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There are several computers that are in the room upstairs.

Tonya could work from home too.

Like the Big Guy does.

She feels that it's important to socalize.

The Big Guy doesn't have that feeling.

He is used to working alone.

I think he will do very well in retirement some day.

He will sit on the front deck and wave to people.  Doesn't mean to come sit with him.  He would be pleasant if you did.

I know there is this one lady, when she is spotted, they will hustle me inside and then go sit outside again, but on the back deck.  That lady wants to be friendly.  But they also heard, she doesn't have any boundaries.  Meaning, she would visit all the time and over stay her welcome.

I heard that my friend Bonnie, she was at the hospital yesterday.

She was there a long time too.

But she is finally back home again.

I hope she is OK.

Sending good vibes to my friend Bonnie to get well soon.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by Bonnie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment