Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 17 December 2021

17/Dec/21 I am waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Some days, I will lay, right across the bottom step.

There is no way, you can get past me.

The Big Guy will just step over me.

Tonya will get all excited and will raise her voice, trying to encourage me to move.

When the Big Guy steps over me, instinct kicks in.

I move.

I am afraid that he would step on me.

I might be big, but I'm not so big that being stepped on by the Big Guy would certainly hurt me.

The snow that we got the other day.

Well it's gone.

The little snow that is left, which used to be snow banks.  Is down to little snow drifts.

I am sure that Winter will bring more snow.

That we can be sure of.

The snow hasn't seen the last of us just yet.

Global Warming hasn't raised the temperature that much just yet.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment