Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 5 December 2021

5/Dec/21 is that Quality Street Candy


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy has a daughter that lives out in Swift Current Saskatchewan.

She is 39 years old today.

I am only 5 1/2 in people years.

But in Bernese Mountain Dog years, I'm considered to be about the same age as the Big Guy.  Perhaps more.

Bernese Mountain Dogs only have about a 10 year life span.

There is this Facebook group that Tonya and the Big Guy belong to.

There is a lot of Bernese Mountain Dogs that are "crossing the rainbow bridge" well before they are 10 years in old.

The Big Guy says that the amount of fur that I drop should be an indication.

I spend a lot of energy, replacing the fur that I drop.

Each day, there is tuffs of hair that is scattered around the house.

Tonya always put my loose fur in the garbage.

The Big Guy, not that he will do this very often, but when he does, he puts my loose fur otherside.

There are holes in the ground around his property.  If he could figure out how to get my fur to stay in place, he wouldn't have any holes around his property.

When I say holes, it's not like it's an actual hole.  More of a place that he would like to place some dirt so that there wouldn't be any puddles and such around the yard.  Like at the top of the driveway.  There is a puddle each time it rains hard.

Or the side of the driveway byt the garage.

Or next to the hedge, the land drops off a bit.  Only a few inches, but it's enough.  

The Big Guy could purchase bags of earth, or he could throw my fur outside to fill in them holes.

So far, no holes are being effected by my fur being thrown outside.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog empties his bucket that was filled by Hurricane Matthew




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment