Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 27 December 2021

27/Dec/21 inspector dog is making sure you are working at work


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Not very often that I will go upstairs when the Big Guy is at work.

But when I do.

I expect him to be working and not screwing around.

Some days, he has the radio turned on.

Other days, he is listening to other music, but not the radio.

There is some days, he has the music turned up pretty loud.

He has these Altec Lansing speakers hooked up to his computer.

The music is pretty loud for the little room that he is in.

I get bored and they go back downstairs.

When he comes downstairs on his break, he will put me outside.

A lot of times, he is calling me back inside before I am done being outside.  But his breaks are only so long.

There is this bottle of VERY old Christmas Nuts that they have in the living room.

The Big Guy has been wondering if he could feed them to the birds.

He just looked it up and I guess it's OK.

But they do recommend that you break them up first.

That does seem like a lot of work.  Just to throw them out to the birds.  Don't the birds have to crack open the nuts that are in the wild?

Birds are getting pretty lazy.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment