Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 13 December 2021

13/Dec/21 I am all tired out from being in the rain


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Do you see that toy in the picture above?

I like to chew on it.

It is in the shape of a shark.

The fins are missing now.

There was some cloth teeth.

They are missing now.

There is 7 squeakers in it.

They are all there and work just great.

I'm not allowed to bring this toy outside.

Tonya has purchased me a toy pig.  It also has a squeaker.

It fell off the deck and into the grass.

The lawn mower found it.

It doesn't squeak any longer.

It actually got a hell of a lot more torn up than what I would have been able to do, with several hours of being alone with the piggie.

Just POOF!  Destroyed.

I've got another piggie.

He is in the back yard.  I know the Big Guy knows it's there.

I wonder if it will throw it back up on the deck for me?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having watermellon




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment