Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 15 December 2021

15/Dec/21 He sees you when your sleeping


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I love my naps.

The Big Guy does too!!

He will put on shows, on the TV, that he KNOWS he is going to nap to.

There is this one guy on YouTube.

Bob Ross.

He paints.

He talks about happy accidents.  

How there is a happy squirrel living in this tree.

I've watched him painting, and I have never seen a squirrel in any of the trees that he is painting.

He also talks about happy trees.

Do trees have emotions?

I've peed on more than a few.

The Big Guy got this stupid saying.

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.  If someone were to piss on you, you would be pretty pissed off.

He's just a weirdo.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment