Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 1 December 2021

1/Dec/21 settling in for a long winter's nap

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy came and went several times yesterday.

The last time he went out, he brought Tonya back home.

I was so happy to see Tonya once again.

I grabbed the Big Guy's slipper and took off with it.

I brought it back to the kitchen and dropped it.  

I know the Big Guy only has the one pair of slippers.

He doesn't like them very much.

He prefers the ones that are like a slip on.  So your entire foot is in the slipper.

Right now, he doesn't have backs on the slippers.

His toes are covered, but there is no real back part to the slipper.

There are these "favorite" slippers.  

They look like lamb skin on the outside and fluffy on the inside.

He wears them so much, he pretty much walks though them in about 3 to 4 months.

Then he has to go back to the slippers that he doesn't like so much.  

Those ones doesn't seem to wear out.

The Big Guy can't really figure it out.  He doesn't wear them outside.  Only around the house.

I don't need slippers.

I just go nude on my paws.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max Our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for his Mommy to get home from work




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment