Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 4 December 2021

4/Dec/21 my chair


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It snowed last night.

Yesterday, it was raining.

I would go outside and I didn't enjoy it.  

Not one bit.

But last night, after the Big Guy was done work, Tonya put me outside.

It was snowing.

Not hard, but definitely enough that there is snow on the ground today.

I've been outside again this morning.

There is still snow on the ground.

Not enough that the Big Guy is upset.

He doesn't have to shovel it.

The Big Guy also had a look at the upcoming weather.

There is rain in the forecast.

But it is Winter, so, I'm pretty sure, we will get more snow.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog got snow on his fur




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment