Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 14 December 2021

14/Dec/21 I am not sharing my toy



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Did you ever watch Sesame Street?

Why did Ernie have a rubber duckie for his bath?

When I get washed, which isn't very often, I don't get to have a toy.

I wonder if I would enjoy the bath more if I had a toy to play with?

It's Tuesday.

I wonder what the Big Guy is going to make today?

Yesterday, he made home made pizza.

The dough, and the sauce.  I'm surprised that he didn't make the pepperoni and the cheese.

Tonya got these little breads the other day.

She made this shrimp with this cream sauce.

The Big Guy was having such a shitty day.  He really didn't want shrimp for when he came down for supper.

He knew she worked so hard on it.

he felt like such a shit for not enjoying it.  I would of have enjoyed it.  But it would likely have gone though me.

The Big Guy keeps telling Tonya, no human food for me.

I keep looking and staring at Tonya and she keeps feeding me human food.

We're going to see who wins that war.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets his new Cape Breton Tartan




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment