Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 12 December 2021

12/Dec/21 be a dear and get me a fresh bowl of cold water


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy says that he is in a bit of a rut.

He needs his job to "stay a float".

But the job is not very rewarding.

So, lately, he's been a bit down.

Then again, there is also the Seasonal Affected Disorder.

He has the SAD.

I think he needs a big glass of orange juice with breakfast this morning.

That may perk him up.

Perhaps some waffles.

They are a fun breakfast.

That is also something that I can sit and beg, and get from Tonya.

There is only flour, eggs and a few other items.

No onions.  At least, none that I'm aware of.

I wouldn't put it past the Big Guy to put onions in his waffles, just to make sure that I can't have any.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog hearing snacks in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment