Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 25 December 2021

25/Dec/21 the tree lights are pretty


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya and the Big Guy opened their Christmas presents to each other, last night.

Today, the Big Guy is getting up, extra early.

He will be cooking a turkey.

I hope when he is taking the meat off the cooked turkey, that he "accidently" drops some on the floor.

I've seen him do that in the past.

It doesn't always work though.

He can be pretty fussy when he comes to that.

Last night, he found the nut cracker and was having some Christmas nuts.

Lots of effort, small reward.

He also gave me some walnuts.

Turns out, I'm not supposed to have walnuts.

Not that he gave me a lot.

He is pretty mean when he comes to sharing.

I could see why.

It takes a lot of effort to break open those nuts.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog hearing snacks in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment