Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 7 December 2021

7/Dec/21 you want to give me your sandwich


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When Tonya has something to eat, I will "adopt the position" and I will stare at her as she eats.

This works more often than it doesn't.

Last night, the Big Guy made this Cheeseburger Soup.  Of course it had cheese in it.  Also had onions in it.  Tonya told me, over and over, that I couldn't have any of it.

I stared the entire time she was having her supper.

Afterwards, she put the soup in some containers.

Then, she grabbed my food dish and brought it to the kitchen.

She dumped some of the cheese sauce over my kibble.

She said that there wasn't any onions in the broth.

The Big Guy had to question if the onions would have gone though the broth.

I didn't give a crap about that.

I DEVOURED my entire bowl of kibbles.

I even took the time to lick the bowl out.

It was nom nom delicious.

Not sure what he is making today.  But I sure hope it doesn't have onions in it.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog playing on the deck while the feral cats are fed




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment