Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 19 December 2021

19/Dec/21 can I have some of your food


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The other day, Tonya made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomatoe soup.

Lets recap.

There was cheese.

I can have cheese.

There was toast.

I've had toast before.

Both of these were together.

So, you would think, I could have some.

That's where you would be wrong.

The Big Guy was STARING at me as he was eating his grilled cheese sandwich.

I tried to drool.

His knee was wet.

Didn't work.

I tried to get close to him so that he would notice me.

He could feel my breath as he was eating.

I tried to stare at him and watch every bite he took.

Nothing.

I didn't get any of his grilled cheese.

He isn't very nice.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment