Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 21 December 2021

21/Dec/21 looking to see if you got any treats at your work desk


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I don't always go upstairs.

But sometimes, the Big Guy will bring a granola bar upstairs.

I can hear the wrapped from down stairs.

Sometimes, I will go upstairs to see what he is up to.

As you can see, my head is well above the level of the table where he has his computer set up.

He ate the granola bar before I could bug him for any.

Not very nice of him not to "share his Bar 6".

Only some of you will get that.

It was a candy bar from when the Big Guy used to be a little guy.

I guess the only thing that would be close to it, would be a Kit Kat bar.

I know, I know...

I'm not supposed to have any chocolate.

The Big Guy finds this easy to "enforce".

I will stare at Tonya when she is having a treat.

Me, staring at Tonya, bothers he so much, she will always give in.

I have the POWER!!  (He Man reference)

You people don't know anything.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment