Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 24 December 2021

24/Dec/21 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It snowed last night.

There was snow squalls that came through the area.

When the squall would "hit".  You could hardly see anything.  It was hard to see the street lights.

But when you looked outside after the snow quall passed, there was hardly any snow on the ground.

This morning, the Big Guy heard the snow plow go by.

As he laid in bed, he was wondering, just how much snow fell.

He got up and looked.

Not much.

But enough to get the plow and salt trucks on the road.

All the stores are going to be closing early today.

Which is fine.

Tonya went out yesterday and got everything they needed.

Both Tonya and the Big Guy are off today.

I am so happy that I get them all to myself today.

I'm so happy, I could just shit.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment