Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 10 December 2021

10/Dec/21 hold on as I'm going to tug at my toy


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I went outside a couple times to see what the Big Guy was up to.

He was driving around on his garden tractor.  He's got a snow blower attachment and he was cleaning up after the snow storm.

Yesterday, we got 29 cm of snow.  That is just shy of 12 inches.

It's no wonder the Big Guy was outside for about 3 hours.

He has to get some more gas in the jerry can that he keeps in the garage.  He put the last of the gas into the snow blower, yesterday.

But, then he will be ready for the next storm.

Did you ever wonder why dogs bark at lawn mowers and the like?

We have very sensitive hearing.

When the machine is running, it sounds like there is an injured animal that is in the machine.

We bark to get people's attention to let them know that there is something that needs help.

Humans look at us, like we are weird and don't understand.

Well, the Big Guy is pretty happy that there is no more snow that needs to be attended to, today.  He can stay inside today.

He goes poop and pees inside this small room.

I go outside to do all that.

I don't know who is better off.

Of course I think that I am.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment