Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 1 January 2022

1/Jan/22 another 365 days till the new year


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, those fuckers were setting off fireworks.

I had to get up on the couch with the Big Guy.

He seemed nervous about the fireworks and I had to make sure that he put his hand on my back as I cuddled into him.

Not sure why he was laughing at me.

I was only trying to protect him from the flashes and the bangs.

it was only for 10 minutes.

Not like Halloween.  

What is it about Halloween and Fireworks?

Who ever said that these items go together.

We got a phone call yesterday.  It was my Uncle Terry.  He wasn't feeling well and the Big Guy had to drive out to Glace Bay to pick him up from work.

After the Big Guy got home, he was working on cooking this Beef Brisket that he had in the oven for 6 hours.

Everyone agreed, it was fantastic.

I got to have some of it too.  The Big Guy didn't use onions when he was cooking it.  He must be having a weak moment.

The Big Guy isn't sure how much of the brisket is left, but he is planning on making a stew with what is left.

Perhaps I can have the left over mashed potatoes?

Knowing him, he will use the mashed potatoes for something else.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment