Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 2 December 2021

2/Dec/21 I am going to have all this KD in my food bowl


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I had some visitors yesterday and they had Kraft Dinner.

I love that cheesy noodles.

Little Floyd discovered that if he held his hand out, with some Kraft Dinner in it, I would gently take it from his little hand.

He thought it was a game.

I thought it was nice of him.

The KD that was left, I knew it was on the high chair table.

Tonya showed it to me as I was backing up.  

I had to wait while she scraped it into my food dish.

If you look at the picture, you can see that Little Floyd was bit exuberant and got some of the KD in my fur.

I had no idea that it was there.

All's I knew, Tonya was picking and picking at my fur.

I don't much care for people pulling at my fur.

I kept running away from her.

But she got some of the KD out of my fur and held it out to me.

I ate it.

She got some more and I ate that too.

All in all, it was nice that they visited, but even nicer that I got some KD.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment