Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 30 December 2021

30/Dec/21 bark at the moon


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I wasn't barking when this picture was taken.

I was yawning.

But it does look like I was barking.

I make sure to get up, every day, around 7 in the morning.  

I want outside.

In the past, the Big Guy used to be up with me.

Now, cause he is sleeping, Tonya gets up with me.

Yesterday, she didn't make sure that the coffee maker lid was "snapped" down.

The coffee spilled all over the counter.

She had it all cleaned up before the Big Guy came downstairs.

But what a mess.

I stayed in the living room while she cleaned it.

I don't like coffee.

Also, they both drink it black, no sugar.

How can they do that?

Yuck

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment