Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 30 November 2021

30/Nov/21 time for a tug


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This time, I shared my toy with Tonya and she was willing to play.  She held on to the toy and I would tug.

Not as hard as I would if the Big Guy was holding the toy.

He has a much stronger grip. 

If I tug too hard, she will let go.

Last night, the Big Guy made this Mexican Taco Lasagna.

There was this one entire red onion in it.

There was other spices.  So I wasn't allowed to have any of it.

Was I impressed?

Of course not.

I could smell the cheese that was in it.

I so wanted it.

I wonder what the Big Guy is going to make today that I can't have.

He is nice that way. (Heavy on the sarcasm)

He makes stuff.  

It smells wonderful and I can't have any.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is helping remove the roots in the grass




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment