Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 9 March 2020

9/Mar/20 I have such a hard life


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday when Tonya and the Big Guy came home, I greeted them like I always do, with lot of enthusiasm.

Tonya stepped on my paw, but I hardly noticed.  It didn't hurt at all, I was that excited to see her again.

Then, the Big Guy went into the living room.

Hmmm...

The Box of Kleenex...

Well, it EXPLODED while they were out.  I could hardly believe it myself.  One minute, the box of Kleenex is sitting on the table, next to where Tonya sits and the next...  BAM!  

I don't think they believe me as there was chew marks on the Kleenex box.

In other news...


The roof to our neighbors garage, it's caving in.  This picture is from the kitchen window.  Ever since they moved in, you could see the roof was sagging in the middle.  Well, we finally got enough snow this year that the roof couldn't hold the weight any longer.

The Big Guy isn't sure that the lady knows the roof caved in.  She only stays on the bottom floor of her house now.  She doesn't go upstairs any longer.  The next time we see Mike, we have to tell him.  That is his Aunt that lives in that house.

In the morning, when Tonya gets up.  I am uber excited to see her again.  I wait at the bottom of the stairs.  I will moan, yip and bark for her to HURRY UP and get down stairs.  Then when she gets down stairs, I will try to jump on her to greet her.  She yells a lot at me, which only makes me MORE excited to see her.  They got a gate at the bottom of the stairs.  This prevents the other Kleenex boxes and Toilet Paper from being exploded.  

Seems to happen a lot around me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his snow bank


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment