Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 27 March 2020

27/Mar/20 I'm walking here with snow on my fur


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, it snowed again yesterday.  Well, more like yesterday afternoon and into the evening.

Then, the Big Guy put the TV show they were watching on pause and he says that he has to put the garbage outside.  Then he came back inside and said that it snowed MORE than what he had expected.  That meant one thing...

He was going to take out the snow blower.

Which he did.

He was outside for a bit.  When he was done, it was freezing rain that was falling, not snow.

There was also high winds.  Just generally nasty stuff.

So, the humans still have to isolate themselves and what not.  So far, I've watching the news to see if doggies will get this virus.

So far, so good.  Nothing happening with doggies getting this virus.  I'm quite relieved to hear that.

Same with cats.


Tonya was ignoring me yesterday.

She was making these puzzles.  I would go by her with my tail and would swish my tail.  It was swishing enough to move her puzzle pieces around on the table.

You can bet, that got her attention.  The Big Guy just watched his videos on TV.  So they both seemed happy with what they were doing.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment