Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 28 March 2020

28/Mar/20 do I have enough treats to last a few weeks


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every day that Tonya comes downstairs, I greet her at the bottom of the stairs.

I am so happy to see her.

I wag my tail furiously.  Man oh man, I can move a lot of air with that tail.  You don't want to be standing near my tail when she is coming downstairs.  I will hurt you with that tail.

Then, I will jump and jump.  I'm just so happy to see her.

That's when she starts yelling at me.

This just drives my excitement level to another plateau.

Now, she hasn't had her coffee just yet, so she is what the Big Guy calls, "Grumpy Bear".  Not to me though.  She is my "Tonya" and I am just so happy to see her again.

She will make her way to the kitchen and she will give me a milk bone.  Honestly, I am just so excited, there has been times, I have nipped her when I try to take the treat from her hand.

Then I run to the computer area and will crunch up my treat.  Poof, it's gone in about 30 seconds.  Then, it's back after Tonya.  I missed her so much!

She has poured a coffee and now tries to make her way to the living room.

Now, if you don't know, dog just have to sniff smelly parts of other dogs, other animals and humans.  Some humans really don't appreciate that we dogs need to smell some parts.  Especially women. We dogs get a lot of info from sniffing smelly parts.  I am NOT saying that Tonya is dirty.  Not at all.  I just need to sniff the smelly parts.  Geesh, if her arm pits were closer to the ground, I would probably sniff those parts.

This gets me yelled at again.  Regretfully, there is no modest way for me, a 153 pound dog, to try and smell, your smelly parts.  I just stick my head in there and sniff.

Yup, smells like her.  Must be her.  I got a treat and yelled at.  Life is good.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog playing with an empty plastic container on the deck


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment