Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 14 March 2020

14/Mar/20 I'm trying to figure out how to fit in this wicker chair


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It rained last night.  We also had some pretty high winds.  What does this mean to me?  Nothing much really.  It just means less snow on the ground.

But you should see the smile on the Big Guy's face.  You would think he has won the lottery.  Geesh, that guy really doesn't like snow.

This upcoming week, the Big Guy and I will be going to the groomers.  This will be a pretty exciting day for me.  Lots of stress.

I wonder if Tonya should go see the vet some time before I go to the groomer and get one of those stress pills I was supposed to take before going to the vet to get my dressing changed on my paws.  Do you think this would be a good idea?

They are going to be bathing me, clipping my nails, and shaving some of my fur.  Like on the pads of my paws.  Also the fur behind my ears.  Then they will also be removing some of the fur from my tail and my back legs.  We don't even have to talk about the fur that is all over my body that just drops as I am walking around the house.

Yup, my Winter coat is starting to come out.

That means that Tonya goes around the house with the vacuum.  She gets some dog fur and put's in the trash.

The Big Guy just stares at the amount of fur that is in the trash and wonders how come I'm not bald...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment