Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 3 March 2020

3/Mar/20 tell me why I have to come inside


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There has been a lot of pictures about people saying not to leave your dogs outside.

For some dogs, I would agree.

I have this wonderful double fur coat.  I can stay outside for hours and hours.  Sometimes, I just look at Tonya and the Big Guy and I can see they want me to come inside.  So I do.  Just to please them.

There is this guy that lives around here.  His name is Frankie MacDonald.  He forecasts the weather and gives out warnings and such.  He has been on YouTube for a bit.  He tells you to get your pizza, your storm chips and to charge up your cell phones and the like.

Well, he forecasts a massive storm for this weekend.  50 cm of snow.  So far, the weather network is only forecasting for 20 cm of snow.

Either way, the Big Guy isn't too impressed.

Of course it could be worst.  We could get 15 cm of snow with 5 mm of rain.  That turns the snow in to this wet heavy slush.  The Big Guy says that it the absolute worst.  

Not sure what to tell you.


Oh and a big hello to my non-furry memere.  She fell on the ice yesterday and broke her wrist.  You can see she has to have her hand elevated.  I think she will be wearing that cast for about 6 weeks.

I bet she will be glad when the cast can come off.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment