Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 19 March 2020

19/Mar/20 I am at 153 pounds


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy and I went to the Vet.  He was looking for these pills that calms me down before I go to the Vet.  Or in this case, the groomer.

Next week, I'm supposed to go to the groomer and the Big Guy is going to be with me when we go.  Well, being at the groomer is a VERY exciting time for me.  There is a lot of senses and stuff that I'm not used to happening.

I will be washed, which I've done in the past, so that isn't so bad.  But then they will be cutting my nails, which is quick and normally pretty easy.

But it's the blow drying and the brushing.  Oh my, that part, I'm not quite used to that.  Oh yea and then there is the clippers.  Thankfully they don't make too much noise, but still, I tend to loose a LOT of fur while I'm at the groomer.

So, with these pills, I stay pretty calm.  I'm not loopy or anything like that, I'm just more relaxed.

The Big Guy went home and made is Taco Spaghetti again.  I will admit, it smells WONDERFUL!  There is all kinds of cheese in it.  Mmmmm...  cheese...  But there is also chili spices.  I'm not so sure that I would do all that well with chili spices.

Just like today, they are going to be making these pizza rolls.  You can bet that I'm going to be bugging the crap out of Tonya for some of her supper.

In other news, Tonya and the Big Guy are going to be working from home for the next little bit.  But they will be upstairs.  I tend to get very "barkie" when I see another dog outside.  This would be bad news if they were on a phone call at that time.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his snow bank


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment