Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 18 March 2020

18/Mar/20 I can't get sick from this virus


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy has been telling me about this virus that's keeping everyone indoors.  Dogs and cats are not able to catch this virus.  It's contagious only to humans.

They are shutting down a lot of stuff.  The latest was coffee shops and bars.

I would imagine that anyone that planned to get married, they are going to be postponing their marriage, I should think.

Tonya was telling the Big Guy last night, that some of their friends that we traveling thru the US in their RV, made it home yesterday.  Yesterday, the Big Guy seen a post that they were about 1000 miles away from the US/Canada border and they were hoping to be able to cross as they are talking about shutting down the border crossings.  Mike and Noreen are home safe.

I've notice in the news, there is always more than one person that sits in the news room to deliver the news.  Normally they are always sitting next to each other, yadda yadda yadda...  now, I see that they are really sitting far apart.

As a dog, I'm not able to keep my distance from my human friends.  I wouldn't be able to do this "social distancing" that they are talking about.  WOW!  6 feet away from my Tonya?  I would absolutely die from the separation.

Just like their work, they may be working from home.  Well, if they do, I've heard from the Big Guy, he will be moving the computers upstairs to the spare room.  Just in case I bark, they don't want me to be heard.  Well...  HELLO!  I can bark really LOUD!  Even if your upstairs, I'm sure people will still hear me while your on the phone.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by Bonnie


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment