Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 13 March 2020

13/Mar/20 who needs a bear skin rug by the fireplace


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday I got a visitor.  Her name is Aurora.  Now, I am told to stay clear of her.  So I do.

But yesterday, she reached out to me.  I'm pretty sure she wanted to touch me.  But I kept my distance.  Every time I wanted to see her in the past, I would get shooed away and told "NO".

Everyone knows that I would NEVER hurt Aurora.

Oh well, she is going to be getting a little older and she is going to be able to walk.

What are they doing to do when she decides to crawl over me?

Yesterday I got to go to some place called the SPCA.  That is where I get my dog licence.  While Tonya went inside, the Big Guy took me out of the car and made me go pee against the snow bank.  Then, some guy come running outside to see me.  Boy was he ever excited to see me.

Then, there was a different lady, she wanted to see me too.  She gave me a bunny and said it was my Easter present.  That was really nice of her.

We got my new licence and then went to the dog food store.  I even got a new dog collar.  So, now I got my new dog collar and my licence.  

Life is grand.

Oh and yea, we also got my new bag of dog food as well.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog empties his toy bucket


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment