Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 29 March 2020

29/Mar/20 why yes, I do enjoy being in the way


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Why does the news have to be so depressing all the time?

I'm sure they are only trying to keep people informed.  But, geesh, it's like the National Enquirer.  Always trying to be sensational.

But I suppose it's better news than: What is the Big Guy and Max doing today?  Oh, well they are thinking about hooking up my lead on the front deck and then going for a sit outside for a few minutes.  The weather looks like it's going to be supporting this great idea.  Steve, back to you in the studio.

Not terribly exciting.

But that's the life that I live.

Yesterday, the Big Guy made this chicken thingy.  He said it didn't turn out so good.  I liked it, cause it had chicken.

Can you guess where the left overs went?

I can tell you this...  it's didn't get to my food dish.

Friggin sea gulls are going to be feasting today.

If we go sit out front today, I may try to pop my collar and run around the side of the house to see if there is any chicken left.

Hmmm...  this could be the "movie of the week".

That used to be a thing.  Back when the Big Guy was a little boy.  They had these guys.  McLoud, Columbo, McMillan & Wife, Kojak, Banachek, and a few others.

Perhaps they could find out why the Big Guy cooked such a crappy chicken thing and wouldn't feed it to me.

It will always remain a mystery...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment