Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 4 March 2020

4/Mar/20 let me in, it's raining outside


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I didn't want to stay outside too long today.  It's raining quite a bit.

You do know who is quite happy about that.  Hmmm...  let me guess...  If you guessed the Big Guy, you would be right.  It's not that he minds the snow.  It does look nice and all that.  But it's cleaning the snow off the car.  Shoveling the snow off the steps.  Snow blowing the driveway.  Putting salt down because of the snow and ice.

If snow didn't come with all those chores, the Big Guy would likely LOVE the snow.

There was a big to do on Social Media about this massive storm that we were supposed to get this weekend.

Turns out the storm is going to stay to sea and were going to be missed.

He isn't making any bones about being happy about it too.  He has quite the smile on his face that the storm is going to miss us.

So, last night, the Big Guy made some home fries, some steak and gravy.  But he made it all without onions.  Can you believe it?  I know that my nose was really surprised.

Then...  Tonya put some in a bowl and brought it over to my food dish and mixed the steak and gravy with my kibble.  Of course I ate it all.  It was soooo  good!

But, today, were back to reality.  The Big Guy is going to be making some jambalaya.  I can't have any of that.  Not even a little bit.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment