Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 15 March 2020

15/Mar/20 well there is a lot less snow on the ground now


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy was checking out the weather reports and it would seem, we are going to be getting more rain than snow.  This really makes him smile.  

Right now, it's quite windy out.  I went outside and I couldn't believe how windy it was.  I decided that I wanted back inside.

The other day, Tonya bought a tube of balogna.  I love that stuff.  Now, when I see Tonya having some, I will bug her and bug her.  I will stare at her while she eats her balogna.  I will turn on the drool factory.  So much so that I will make sure to drool right on her legs while she is eating.

But this balogna is horrible for dogs and humans alike.  It is so full of stuff that I can't even imagine how they would eat it.  It's full of salts, including nitrates.  I think it's nitrates that causes cancer.

Geesh, I don't want cancer.  But if cancer tastes this good...  I can see why people will risk getting it.

Tonya was worried about my paws.  I've been licking them quite a bit lately.  They were reading, licking paws typically means that I'm allergic to something.  I'm not sure what I'm allergic to.  I mean there is so many things that I eat.

I've got my kibble and then all the treats that Tonya gives me.  I only get a treat from the Big Guy about 3 or 4 times a week.  I get at least that many treats from Tonya in any given day, if not more.  Geesh, I hope I'm not allergic to my treats.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment