Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 24 March 2020

24/Mar/20 thank you for calling the doggie help line, my name is Max, I'm listening


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya thought that it would be interesting for me to listen to what people are telling her on the phone.

Well I can only understand about 200 English words.  I'm a lot better at understanding body language.

Since I can't see the people that are talking, it makes it hard for me.

I didn't talk though.  I just listened.

OK, I really didn't listen.  Tonya was on break at the time.  She just set me up for this picture.  I don't want her to get in trouble with work.

But if this were real...  I wonder if I could be like a doggie help line?

The Big Guy was watching Big Brother Canada yesterday.  Another one of these people want to leave the show.  He is wondering, just who does the screening for that show?  Man oh man, they must have got the worst people this season.

It was my non-furry Memere's Birthday yesterday.  Both Tonya and the Big Guy sang Happy Birthday to her.  I didn't know what was going on.  I just sat there and looked at the two of them as they were singing to her.

I have to wonder, what is the Big Guy going to be making for supper today.  Is there going to be stuff that I can eat?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his first swim


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment