Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 11 March 2020

11/Mar/20 dreaming of the treats I will get later on


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday was the Big Guy's birthday.

They had a small prime rib roast.  So they brought out the cast iron skillet.  Then cut up the potatoes and carrots.  They put some oil across the veggies and then put some garlic plus across the veggies and then tossed them in the bowl to make sure all the veggies were covered.

They heated up the oven to 350.  Then put the roast in the middle of the cast iron skillet.  They put salt and pepper across the roast.  Then put the veggies around the roast.

Everything into the oven for 45 minutes.  Did you notice...  no word mentioned about onions...

They were making noises...  ooh and aah

Like it was the best roast they ever had.

I had to wait and wait.

Finally I was able to have the bone from the roast.  It was so good.  I can see why they were making all the noises that they were.

Tonya made a chocolate cake for the Big Guy.  Of course I wasn't allowed to have any.  I think that is what he is going to be having for breakfast today.

When Tonya is eating, I will adopt the position.



She can't deny me anything when I stare at her.

My non-furry Uncle Terry dropped by for a few minutes.

He just wanted to stop by and give the Big Guy a birthday present.


The Big Guy had some with his coffee.

As you can see in the picture, the Big Guy left quite a bit of room in his coffee cup to have some stuff added to the cup.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment