Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 5 March 2020

5/Mar/20 the door doesn't open by itself you know


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.



I was outside, minding my own business.

I could hear the camera taking pictures.

Yes, my hearing is THAT good.

The Big Guy always follows me around with that damn camera of his.  To say that there is a few pictures of me...  well that would be a lie.  I think the other day, Tonya said that there is over 1600 pictures of me in this blog.

There is a new season of Big Brother Canada that started last night.  Of course the Big Guy will be watching that.  He rather enjoys the train wreck.  But he doesn't enjoy the hostess that is on that show.  When she speaks, he hits the fast forward button on his remote control.

Now, he doesn't mine the hostess from Big Brother that is in the USA.

It's also been confirmed.  The huge storm that we were supposed to get this weekend.  It's staying to sea.  The Big Guy is doing his little happy dance of joy.

We did get a lot of rain yesterday.  It did melt the snow banks down a bit.  BUT they are not all gone just yet.  That will take a long time for them to all melt.

I know that the Big Guy is also itching to shine up his car with his new Turtle Wax Ceramic wax that he purchased.  He will also vaccum out the inside of the car.  He will also take the time to wash the inside of the car too.  He will do that several times a year.  Once he is all done, the car gets dirty again.  But for the short time that it is clean, the car does look really nice.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment