Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 30 March 2020

30/Mar/20 I am liking being with my humans


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy looks outside the window quite a bit.

Working from home and not really allowed to be outside due to this virus thingy, of course the Big Guy looks outside quite a bit.

When something happens, he comments to Tonya.

Tonya thinks he is a nosy old coot and that he should mind his own business.

Now the Big Guy has a much better understanding of why I look outside so much.  I'm stuck in the house for days and days.  Anytime that I can go for a walk, or a drive, it's VERY exciting for me.

So, talking of being outside.

The Big Guy tried yesterday.  He came to find out, the sun was very deceiving.  It's wasn't all that nice out.  It's still March and it's still cold outside.  He lasted about 5 minutes before it was time to come inside.  But at least he tried to be outside with me.  I got to sniff around the front yard.

I seen on the weather, we are supposed to get a wee bit of snow today.  Just enough to make stuff white.  Then, it's supposed to rain for the next few days.  Of course the rain makes the Big Guy smile.

Rain means that Summer is coming.  But for the Big Guy, Summer can't come here fast enough.

To me, Summer means oppressive heat.  I'm not a big fan of the heat.  I don't mind being warm, but heat...  not so much.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment