Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 10 March 2020

10/Mar/20 I will sit over here and get an important nap


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, in the news, they are talking about this Corona virus that is spreading around various countries.  Not sure why everyone seems to be hoarding toilet paper though.  That doesn't make a lot of sense.

Humans, they are a funny lot.

Did you see the post that the Big Guy had done about the Taco Spaghetti?  Of course I didn't get to have any.  The Big Guy didn't put any onions in it.  But I'm sure there was plenty of other stuff in it that I wasn't supposed to have.  So, Tonya didn't share any of it with me.

At one point, when the Big Guy was cooking this Taco Spaghetti, he needed some cheese.  Well there was a block of cheese in the fridge.  It wasn't exactly sealed properly.  It was full of mold.  Well the Big Guy cut open the package and thru what was left of the block of cheese out to the sea gulls.  About a 1/2 hour later, the Big Guy went and looked.  These cheese was GONE.  I guess the sea gulls didn't mind the mold too much.

The Big Guy feels that his cold has pretty much run it's course.  He has the sniffles, but he doesn't have the cough that he had last week.  He is glad about that.  He says that a Man Cold is nothing to be trifled with.

Since it is the Big Guy's Birthday today, I wonder if he will be having steak for supper?  He has this steak in the fridge, it's about the size of a roast.  He does get these wild ideas in his head from time to time.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment